Wolff Vineyards 20th Anniversary
Tasting Room Open Daily 11 am to 5 pm
WELCOME BACK TO WOLFF VINEYARDS!
We are pleased to announce that we are resuming our full winery services, with some limitations to comply with the State of California and San Luis Obispo County regulatory jurisdictions.
Our winery services will include wine tasting by the glass or bottle, wine pick-ups, bottle purchase to-go and curb-side pickups.
We have reformatted our guests’ experience to comply with the California Department of Public Health and CAL OSHA COVID-19 requirements as follows:
- Designated seating is arranged to maintain six-foot separation and ongoing social distancing.
- Each table is limited to seating six people.
- Staff wear face masks, but guests are not required to wear a face mask after seating has taken place.
- Wine tastings will not be provided in the tasting room.
Our new wine tasting experience:
- Monday to Friday pre-packaged/catered food will be available for sit-down enjoyment with onsite wine consumption.
- Saturday and Sunday a food truck will supply food for sit-down enjoyment with onsite wine consumption.
- Seating will be available in our garden area, plus limited seating in our tasting room cellar.
- Please check our website CALENDAR for the food truck line-up.
We are limiting the number of guests at any one time, therefore advanced reservation is highly recommended.
We appreciate your ongoing support of Wolff Vineyards and look forward to your next visit!
The Wolff Pack