Wolff Vineyards 20th Anniversary
Tasting Room Open Daily 11 am to 5 pm
WELCOME BACK TO WOLFF VINEYARDS!
We are pleased to announce that we are resuming our winery services, with some limitations to comply with the State of California and San Luis Obispo County regulatory jurisdictions.
In compliance with the wineries and tasting room regulatory guidelines, we can only provide onsite wine consumption — including by the glass, bottle or wine tasting — concurrently with the purchase of a meal for each individual in our seating area. Wine pick-ups and bottle purchase to-go, including curb side pick-up, is unrestricted.
We will reformat our guests’ experience to comply with the California Department of Public Health and CAL OSHA COVID-19 requirements as follows:
- Designated seating will be arranged to maintain six-foot separation and ongoing social distancing.
- Food ordering must be done in conjunction with wine order for consumption on-premise.
- Limit each table seating to six people.
- Staff will wear face masks, but guests will not be required to wear a face mask after seating has taken place.
Our new tasting room experience:
- Monday to Friday pre-packaged/catered food will be available for sit-down enjoyment with onsite wine consumption.
- Saturday and Sunday a food truck will supply food for sit-down enjoyment with onsite wine consumption.
- Wine tastings will not be provided in the tasting room.
- Seating will be available in our garden area, plus limited seating in our tasting room cellar.
- Please check our website CALENDAR for the food truck line-up.
We are limiting the number of guests at any one time, therefore advanced reservation is highly recommended.
As the regulatory restrictions keep on changing, we will adapt and keep you informed. We appreciate your ongoing support of Wolff Vineyards and look forward to your next visit!
The Wolff Pack